Friday, July 26, 2013

What i've learned from youtube: Human boredom has now officially hit tecnology

You remember those games you made up when you where bored out of you minds when you where young kids? Like stand in the road, don't breath, and stare at the sun? Yeah, don't play those. ever.
The problem was when your friend was away, and suddenly the game, boring as it was, had lost its fun. 
Well youtube has officially let me know that now, we can play a game on the iPod that was invented out of that boredom that comes out of everyone.
 Yes and suddenly Say The Same Thing was born! Youtube what would we do without you? We would never be able to sink to the level of boredom as this!................ now that I am done writing this I have nothing else to do today............ Well............ I've got the app........... okay people that have me on Facebook I'll start with gummy bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment