Friday, May 10, 2013

awesome stop motion lego

You tube has become the hub for amazing, weird and random things. But its also known for a lot of boring videos.  So I will do you a favor and search for great videos for you! This time I am posting my top fav stop motion lego animation. I hope you are amazed, and laugh a lot at these vids.

#5 An average Death Star Day
this vid has been in my fav for years, probably one of the first lego stop motion animation movies I ever saw and remembered. I really don't know why I like it so much, the video isn't that clear, the stop animation isn't that great. Maybe because it just so random, what ever the case, I like it. So there.

#4 Lego Arcade
This is just one I found that looked cool so I choose it, nothing much other to say about it.

#3 Rymdreglage 8 bit trip
I vid is just weird buts it cool. You can tell that so much went into making this video. Its just a video you sit back and say, those people had way to much time on there hands.

#2 The fastest funniest lego star wars story ever told... the prequel
The guy who made this was genius! I just love this video! but my fav lego stop motion animation video of all time is.

#1 The fastest funniest lego star wars story ever told
I'm sure some of you have seen this, because it got so popular that even the Lego Company took notice and said, dude make the prequel. Which of course, the original is so much better. You just have to watch this video a few times because you keep catching new things like you like even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment